subadult mistake

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
tboydshirt
Martin Colony History: new in 2017, but ready for lots of birds. 44 gourds and 40 t14 style holes
2019 more visitors than in the past and a long suffering SY male. each year enhancing the site and hoping for the future.

My apologies to northern Ohio martin watchers. Last week, I tried to report the arrival of an ASY to My daughter's place near Sugarcreek, and accidentally clicked on the SY entry location. I did try to correct it after the yellow dot appeared, but couldn't find a way to edit it. Sorry, the subbies are still south of us. :-(
Dave Duit
Martin Colony History: In 2020, 60 pair with 285 fledged youngsters. 83 total cavities available, 58 Troyer Horizontal gourds and 4 modified deep trio metal house units, 1 fallout shelter, owl cages around all units. Martin educator and speaker. President and founder of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization. Please visit www.iamartin.org and join.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone makes a mistake or two along the way.
Mite control, heat venting, predator protection and additional feeding during bad weather add up to success.
BioJoe

Don't worry. We fixed it for you!
PMCA Pres/CEO
Erie, PA
tboydshirt
Martin Colony History: new in 2017, but ready for lots of birds. 44 gourds and 40 t14 style holes
2019 more visitors than in the past and a long suffering SY male. each year enhancing the site and hoping for the future.

Thanks.